Tutorial - Turn Dollar Store Coasters into Custom Coasters

Posted By:  Stephanie


I hope this post finds all of you well!  I don't know where you are but here in the Oregon/Washington area Fall is in full effect with lots of rain and falling leaves.  I have to admit, I kind of love it.  I'm a fan of all the seasons that we are so lucky to experience here so I welcome the rainy season with open umbrella arms!  Now onto the tutorial I mentioned above.


I found these coasters that basically just had a paper on top from our local Dollar Tree.  I though, hmmm why not custom make these to fit my taste, it isn't anywhere close to Independence day so the stars and stripes just wont do.


As you can see they are cork on the back.


I found this piece of paper in my stash and decided it was perfect.  I would have coasters that would be different but all match.


Next I traced the coasters on the back.


Cut them out.


Put mod podge on the front of the coaster so the paper would stick.


Once then put another later on top to seal it.  I actually let it try and did this twice.


Please refer back to the first picture for the final product.  I was happy with how they turned out and I'm thinking I might even custom make some for maybe a specific person or party.  What do you think?




2 comments:


  1. خدمات الشارقة
    تساعد اهل الشارقة فى تنظيف منازلهم او الفلل الخاصة بهم
    وكذلك نفدم الخدمة للمؤسسات والشركات والمستشفيات
    شركة تنظيف ستائر بالشارقة
    شركة نظافة فى الشارقة

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...